Concerned with saving 20-50% on delivery and taking a number of steps out of your delivery course of? In that case, then perhaps Stamps.com is the proper delivery answer for you. On this Stamps.com evaluate information, we inform you what Stamps.com is, the way it works, how a lot it prices, and give you an inventory of execs and cons you can examine.
Stamps.com is an web postage and label printing service that’s for anybody that should ship a number of packages per week by way of the USA Postal Service.
Stamps.com lets you purchase postage at low cost charges, print mailing labels utilizing a normal house printer, and routinely calculate probably the most value efficient delivery choice on your packages.
Utilizing Stamps.com, it’s also possible to schedule free USPS package deal pickups proper out of your pc, and avoiding journeys to the submit workplace.
How Does This Differ From Utilizing USPS.com to Print Postage?
You possibly can print postage on-line utilizing a regular house printer on USPS.com via the Click on-N-Ship program, however just for precedence mail merchandise. With Stamps.com, you’ll be able to ship your package deal utilizing any USPS delivery technique.
As well as, USPS.com is clunkier and you need to enter your delivery info manually for each package deal.
Who’s Stamps.com For?
If you will the publish workplace greater than as soon as every week and spending greater than $50 a month in postage, then Stamps.com is probably going a superb product for you. It’s good in the event you promote on eBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Etsy, and your on-line retailer.
Is Stamps.com a Rip-off?
Earlier than we posted our Stamps.com assessment, we obtain lots of emails asking us if Stamps.com is a rip-off. We aren’t positive why however Stamps.com receives lots of unfavourable evaluations.
Regardless of what you could have learn or heard, Stamps.com isn’t a rip-off. We all know as a result of we use Stamps.com to ship our packages.
So as to keep away from misunderstandings, it is very important observe the next issues about Stamps.com:
- If you don’t cancel your Stamps.com account after the free trial interval ends, you may be charged the month-to-month charge.
- com will routinely cost your bank card each month till you cancel.
- Aside from the preliminary bonus supply, you don’t get any free postage. You pay the month-to-month payment to make use of Stamps.com.
What Others are Saying About Stamps.com?
Stamps.com has a four.24/5.00 score on the Higher Enterprise Bureau web site, 1.30/5.00 score on Shopper Affairs, and seven.70/10.00 on Belief Pilot.
Here’s what precise Stamps.com clients are saying:
And listed here are some damaging Stamps.com evaluations that we discovered on-line:
Jesse states (reviewer on Shopper Affairs): “I have been paying for this garbage service for too long, it is not worth the monthly service fee, and the user interface is absolutely terrible.”
Paul states (reviewer on Belief Pilot): “I quit but got billed for four months after that! VERY bad customer care – they want your money and make it VERY difficult to quit.”
Amanda states (reviewer on Higher Enterprise Bureau): “It was an awful process getting my account cancelled and they billed me throughout despite my not using the service.”
How A lot Does Stamps.com Value?
All plans include a free Stamps.com USB delivery scale, $5 in postage, and a four-week free trial interval.
Professional – $15.99 a month
Single consumer, limitless packages, customizable labels, and 10 reference codes.
Premier – $24.99 a month
All Professional options plus three consumer entry, printable licensed mail types, and 50 reference codes.
Enterprise – Customized worth
All Professional and Premier options plus the power to make use of the service at a number of places, devoted account supervisor, and 1,00zero reference codes.
Get Your four-Week Free Trial »
How Do I Print Mailing Labels?
You’ll be able to print delivery labels by way of the Stamps.com net account and the free desktop software program. Printing labels utilizing the online account is time consuming and just like PayPal delivery. As well as, the method is buggy at occasions.
Right here is how the online account seems to be like:
And right here is how the desktop software program seems like:
The most effective half is that the delivery handle could be pasted into the “ship to address” subject, which eliminates widespread spelling errors and saves numerous time. Stamps.com mechanically validates every delivery tackle that’s entered and shops the knowledge into your handle ebook for future use.
You possibly can ship home mail utilizing all USPS delivery strategies together with First Class Mail, Precedence Mail, Precedence Mail Categorical, Media Mail, and Parcel Choose Floor Mail. A number of the delivery courses have weight restrictions in order that they is probably not obtainable for all your packages. You may also print labels for worldwide shipments.
Whether or not you print labels on commonplace printing paper or a four” x 6” delivery label, it will look one thing like this:
Delivery and Insurance coverage Reductions
Stamps.com provides business delivery and insurance coverage charges that you simply can’t get on the publish workplace. Business charges are as much as 56% cheaper than the charges at your native postal workplace. The reductions differ by delivery class.
- Home reductions vary from 22% to 56%.
- Worldwide reductions vary from 18% to 20%.
- As much as 40% low cost on package deal insurance coverage.
Helpful Stamps.com Options
We use Stamps.com to ship packages regularly, and this are the options that we discover most helpful:
- The choice to cover delivery charges and add customized messages to backside of labels.
- You possibly can print each home and worldwide delivery labels.
- You’ll be able to create batch order shipments and print SCAN varieties.
- You possibly can create return delivery labels and e mail monitoring info on to clients by way of e mail.
- You’ll be able to import orders from main ecommerce platforms similar to BigCommerce and Shopify.
For a full comparability of options, take a look at Stamps.com’s function web page.
Whether or not you promote merchandise on eBay, Amazon, or your personal on-line retailer, that is one function that you will see very helpful.
Stamps.com gives a easy course of for importing orders from a number of venues. You possibly can import orders routinely with a single click on. You may also combine with different order administration platforms.
Listed here are a few of the platforms which might be supported by Stamps.com:
What Printers and Labels Work With Stamps.com?
Stamps.com doesn’t have a restriction on the kind of printer and labels that you need to use. You need to use a primary printer and normal printing paper to print labels.
Nevertheless, to get the most effective outcomes and get monetary savings, we advocate utilizing one of many printers listed under.
We began off utilizing a DYMO Label Printer after which switched to a Zebra Thermal Printer. Each printers don’t use ink so this alone can prevent tons of of dollars yearly. We purchased each of the printers on Amazon.
We’ve got included a hyperlink to each printers and corresponding labels to be able to examine them:
Can I Cancel My Stamps.com Account?
You’ll be able to cancel the service at any time. You’ll be able to cancel your account by calling their buyer help group at 1.888.434.0055. They’re out there Monday by means of Friday from 6 a.m. to six p.m. For those who cancel earlier than your free trial ends, your bank card won’t be charged the month-to-month payment.
When cancelling your account, attempt to be agency and allow them to know that you simply need to cancel. They may attempt to persuade you to remain. They’ll attempt to prolong your free trial interval and give you cheaper plans. To get one of the best outcomes, inform them that each one you need to do is cancel your account instantly.
When you have any funds left in your Stamps.com account, you’ll obtain a paper examine within the mail with all your unused funds.
The help staff is obtainable Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to six p.m. Pacific Commonplace Time by way of telephone and e-mail. You possibly can attain them by calling 1.855.889.7867.
The software program is consumer-pleasant so you shouldn’t have an issue studying easy methods to use it. Within the occasion that you simply get caught on one thing, they’ve a number of assets that you should use.
The one time when their buyer help performs poorly is in the course of the cancellation course of.
- You get the comfort of printing mailing labels proper from your property or workplace.
- You get particular reductions on delivery and insurance coverage charges (you get business charges).
- You’ll be able to schedule a free service pickup proper from the software program.
- You have got the choice to finish all the types electronically (customized types, insurance coverage types, and so forth.).
- You possibly can import orders out of your eBay and Amazon account.
- The software program validates each tackle that’s entered, which reduces the quantity of misplaced and undelivered packages.
- You’ll be able to monitor all your shipped packages at one centralized location.
- Should you cancel the service and wish entry to your delivery data at a later time, you will see that this isn’t attainable. After you cancel your Stamps.com account, you lose entry to your account and all your delivery data. Nevertheless, it is possible for you to to export your whole data earlier than cancelling your account.
- The desktop software program shouldn’t be suitable with Mac customers. Mac customers can use the online model of Stamps.com.
- You must pay a month-to-month service payment to print mailing labels.
If in case you have not given Stamps.com a attempt, we strongly advocate that you simply do. If, for no matter purpose, you want an alternative choice to Stamps.com, you possibly can attempt the service under.
Worth: $29 a month
Free Trial: Danger free for 30 days
Why Use Delivery Straightforward?
- You’ll be able to print mailing labels for USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL shipments utilizing the identical service.
- You possibly can print customized packing slips for every package deal.
- You’ll be able to obtain and import your orders from anyplace.
- The software program mechanically syncs the monitoring info in your retailer.
- You’ll be able to examine delivery charges from totally different carriers directly.
Who Makes use of ShippingEasy?
Hundreds of ecommerce sellers use ShippingEasy for his or her mailing wants. This consists of in style manufacturers reminiscent of Dottie Couture, Sand Cloud, and Unfinished Wooden Co.
Go to ShippingEasy »
Stamps.com Review – Is Stamps.com Worth it?
In case you are already personal or plan on proudly owning an ecommerce enterprise and wish an environment friendly service to mail your packages, Stamps.com is a wonderful delivery answer that you should think about. Whereas there are different on-line delivery options obtainable proper now, Stamps.com is our most popular answer. The $15.99 a month charge shortly pays for itself.
It is best to use Stamps.com if:
- You propose on utilizing USPS to mail your packages.
- You’ll the submit workplace greater than as soon as every week and spending greater than $50 a month in postage.
- You don’t want to attend in lengthy strains on the submit workplace.
- You need to get monetary savings on delivery and insurance coverage charges.
Go to Stamps.com »